9:00 am Breakfast with Santa @ Arlington Community Center (reservations needed & a fee charged)
10:00 am Santa Day at the same location
1:00 pm Pre-Parade Festivities start on Main St. and 2nd Ave. NW
5:30 pm Arli-Dazzle Parade heading east on Main St.
Arli-Dazzle Raffle_Poster_16.pdf Buy $10 tickets soon from Chamber member businesses.
Other_2016_Arli-Dazzle_Raffle_Prizes.pdf There are more prizes than printed on the poster.
Sponsor Letter 2016.pdf Arli-Dazzle sponsorships are still being sought; 507-964-5687.
- A complete run-down of the event; parade features over 100 lighted walking, marching, equestrian, and vehicular units
- Santa Day at the Arlington Community Center with many activities for children and families (see schedule above)
- Fish Camp - many lighted fish houses and an evening bonfire with s'mores (see below)
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides through the streets of Arlington prior to the parade
- Sno-Ball Baseball Game featuring the Arlington Greys vs. the Mankato Baltics at Frenzel Park
- Santa's Reindeer appear on Main St. prior to the parade
- Bethlehem Express at St. Paul Lutheran Church from 12:00 - 3:30 pm (see below)
- Interactive Sled Dogs from Hastings, MN, on Main St. prior to the parade
- Hutchinson, MN's, own Amazing Hoopsters perform on Main St. prior to, and in, the parade
- Quilt Show at the Arlington Public Library on Main St. from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Lots of music on Main St.: Schell's Hobo Christmas Quartet, Sibley East Carolers, KNUJ-AM
- Many food vendors selling treats along the entire parade route and throughout downtown
- Area Veterans Red, White and Blue recognition happens again
- Vintage snowmobile display also returns
- Fabulous Fireworks display at the end of the parade
- James Kantor reappears with his drone! Arli-Dazzle_-_A_View_from_Santas_Sleigh-SD.mp4
Notes: The parade goes from west to east from Hwy. 5 through downtown and the adjacent east-side area to County Rd. 17; a new 2016 Arli-Dazzle Raffle and Button promotion is in effect (see above); there is no pre-registration needed nor fee charged to put a fish house in the Fish Camp!
How to register a Parade Unit:
How to register for the Dash Through the Snow 5K:
2016 Arli-Dazzle Planning Committee Members
Interim Co-Chairs: Derek Hahn, Chamber President, and Leah Prahl, Chamber Vice-President
Lyle Rud, Mike Stumm, Kathy Homme, Susan Schmidtbauer, Terry Klages, Don Burgess, Marie Kreft, Carol Mayer, Kevin Lindstrand, Jim Heiland, Mike and Amanda Feterl, Todd Sandberg, Tony Voigt, Bob Suko, Jim Kreft, Dennis Van Moorlehem, Jackie Hazelwood, John Zaske, Justin Davis, Keith Herd, Kurt Menk, Lorie Weckwerth, Scott Sorenson, Tim Kloeckl, Vicki Pomplun, Janet Deno, Mary Keen, Liza Donabauer, and Annie Shotliff.
Like us on Facebook@Arli-Dazzle View Mike Feterl's 2016 Arli-Dazzle 90 sec. promo there.
2015 Photo Gallery